QuickBooks® Support for Non-Profits
At Kenneth E. Yeutter, CPA, our Southern New Jersey CPA firm is equipped with Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisors who are well-versed in the QuickBooks features used by non-profits. When you call us with a question or need help troubleshooting a problem, we’re there with the dependable advice and guidance to get you back on track. We can assist you with day to day tasks in QuickBooks like entering bills, generating checks, payroll, bank deposits, revenue entry and much more.
We understand maintaining cash flow is vital to any non-profit and you can use QuickBooks to compile comprehensive financial reports presented in a user-friendly format so you always know where your resources are going. We can show you how to run monthly reports for boards of directors or management, create year end reports and generate form 990 tax returns, all using your QuickBooks accounting software.
Request a free consultation to discuss your specific non-profit accounting and bookkeeping needs in QuickBooks. We work with all types of non-profit organizations including charities, human services, membership organizations and religious groups. Call 856-327-3900 today to schedule an appointment.
Our QuickBooks support services for non-profit organizations include:
- Assistance creating customized reports for management and your board of directors
- Assistance entering billing and running checks
- Help generating form 990 tax returns
- Availability to answer questions and troubleshoot QuickBooks problems
- Regular review of your QuickBooks data file to clean up errors
- Guidance and support for your bookkeeper
- On-site QuickBooks training sessions